Non-American job seekers can now register with Education America Network. There is a fee
of $24.95/annum to register with our site. By paying the fee you will receive the following information
Please note, if you are a citizen of the United States or permanent resident there is no fee for you to register and apply to jobs. Click here to create an account.
- Receive information on teaching in the United States
- Receive immigration information
- Ability to create a search profile and upload your resume
- Ability to upload a cover letter and up to 10 other professional documents
- Your profile will be made available for employers in the United States to search and review
- Ability to create a jobbot that will notify you of new jobs posted by employers who accept international applicants
- Search, browse and apply to jobs in the United States from employer who accept international applicants
- Receive notification when a new employer who accepts international applicants joins our site
To complete your registration close this window and return to our registration page. On our registration page
fill out the provided form and click on the "Register" button.
Once you click on the "Register" button, you will be taken to a payment window.
When your payment has been authorized you will receive an email that will allow you to verify and activate your account.
Once your account is activated you will get an email with information on teaching and living in the United States. You will also be able to access the above services like uploading your resume and applying to jobs from employers who accept international applicants.
Disclaimer: By paying the registration fee and creating your profile on our site there is no guarantee that you will
secure employment or the necessary permits to come and work in the United States. If an employer accepts international applicants, it is the applicant's
responsibility to ensure that their credentials are valid in the State jurisdiction of the employer.
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.