We are seeking fully-qualified math teachers with US state licences to join outstanding schools in Manchester and the North of England.
The successful candidate will make math an enjoyable subject for pupils to learn while ensuring outstanding grades and results are achieved. The schools have a reputable community-based ethos, focused on placing parents, teachers, and members of the community at the center of students' academic achievement.
If you are a fully qualified math teacher, educated in the USA or Canada, then contact Randstad now! Your details will then be shared with extremely successful school networks that are looking to recruit highly skilled teachers in England. These networks are focused on recruiting and supporting overseas teachers within their region of England and offer support on visas and work permits, professional mentoring and subject specific teaching practise and development. Rest assured that you will be expertly looked after through a full induction and acclimatisation training package.
Successful candidates will:
• Be a fully qualified High School Teacher educated in the USA or canada
• Be a strong Math Specialist
• Have successful experience of teaching in secondary education – 11-16 age range
• Demonstrate a passion for education and a real desire to move to England
• Access to a Full Induction and acclimatisation programme
• A permanent or fixed term contract, employed directly by the school
• A competitive pay rate, based on UK teacher pay scales
• Access to a CPD course and Safeguarding Training
• Opportunities for further professional development
• School Holidays every 6-7 weeks
• Caring & dedicated co-workers
Interested? Feeling adventurous? Contact us now at email@example.com or call +44 161 200 1912 and we will contact you to guide you through the most exciting decision of your life!