Maths & Physics Teachers – be a Quantum Scholar!
Teach Maths or Physics to middle & high school students in England
through a Government Funded Project!
A wonderful and unique opportunity is available to fully
certified Maths and Physics high school teachers to teach in long term positions
in England from January or September 2018.
We provide comprehensive support to all certified maths and science
middle & high school teachers interested in working in England.
The Quantum Scholars
Programme is a project led by six South East England Maths Hubs including
London. The project is fully support by the UK government to recruit
high-quality internationally trained Maths and Physics specialists to work in
leading schools throughout the south east of England.
Not only will you
have the long term opportunity to teach in a leading school in England, you’ll
receive outstanding subject-specific CPD, ongoing support from a school based
mentor, the opportunity to gain further professional qualifications and gain an
in-depth knowledge and understanding of current pedagogy.
What is a Maths Hub?
A Maths Hubs
programme brings together mathematics education professionals in a
collaborative national network of 35 hubs, each locally led by an outstanding
school or college, to develop and spread excellent practice, for the benefit of
all pupils and students.
Why Teach Maths or Physics in England through the Quantum Scholars
By joining this
prestigious programme, you will:
- Teach in a leading school in England at the forefront for Maths and
- Be carefully matched with a school committed to your development and
suited to your personality and skills-set
- Participate in a week-long induction at a London University to introduce
you to current pedagogy before you begin teaching
- Receive on-going support from a school-based mentor
- Engage in professional support from an extensive Maths Hub network
- Be fully supported with subject specific CPD
- Have the opportunity to gain an MSc from a leading UK University and
participate in classroom-based research
We fully support you in your transition to
work in the UK. Our services are inclusive of visa support, finding
accommodation, flights & travel arrangements, including airport pickup.
When accepting a teaching post and becoming a Quantum Scholar you can expect to
receive amazing benefits, incentives and tremendous support.
- Reimbursement of flights up to £700 after 30 completed days
- A one-to-one visa consultation with our UK immigration
- Taxi fully
pre-paid to pick up candidate upon arrival to the UK and taken to initial
To find out more
about this unique and wonderful opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or check out www.quantum-scholars.com