The Board of Education is comprised of locally elected officials who establish
• Ensure quality, equitable, and innovative educational opportunities for all
• Ensure programs are designed to develop the student as a whole.
• Ensure resources are available to provide excellence in education.
• Ensure accountability to the public.
• Ensure effective communication and collaboration with the community.
La Crosse School District is a publicly funded organization
No. of Schools: 20
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of La Crosse School District are copyright La Crosse School District.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by La Crosse School District. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from La Crosse School District will take precedence over any information provided on this site.