Be more than just a role model. Be a teacher.
Milwaukee Teaching Fellows
The Milwaukee Teaching Fellows program is a highly selective, innovative path to becoming a teacher and making a difference in Milwaukee’s highest-need public schools. We focus on recruiting talented individuals from diverse backgrounds who will use their knowledge, experience, and records of achievement to positively change the lives of students in Milwaukee. No educational experience or coursework is necessary.
Benefits of Milwaukee Teaching Fellows:
• Full time position in one of Milwaukee’s high-need classrooms if accepted
• Streamlined, personalized application process and quick turnaround time
• Specialized summer training, offering hands on coaching and practice teaching
• Alternative licensure program that will be completed while teaching full time, earning full teacher’s salary and benefits
• Network of talented, committed teachers working to make a greater difference with the students who have the greatest need
- Minimum 2.75 undergraduate GPA
- Must have bachelor’s degree by June 2008
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S.
- Must not be a certified teacher
Milwaukee Teaching Fellows is a Other organization
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Milwaukee Teaching Fellows are copyright Milwaukee Teaching Fellows.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Milwaukee Teaching Fellows. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Milwaukee Teaching Fellows will take precedence over any information provided on this site.