Spanish - Bilingual Classroom Teacher
This job has been closed
Green Bay Area Public Schools
School / Org:
||Green Bay Area Public Schools
||Green Bay, Wisconsin
No. of Positions:
||23 November 2017
||Open Until Filled
Green Bay Area Public Schools is seeking qualified applicants for the following position(s):
District Spanish - Bilingual Classroom Teacher
Location: Green Bay Area Public Schools
The Green Bay Area Public School District is seeking applicants interested in being considered for elementary Spanish-Bilingual classroom teaching positions. At this time, we are seeking candidates who are interested in learning more about our Spanish-bilingual program and vacancies available beginning with the 2017-18 school year.
Education: Bachelors Degree and WI DPI elementary/middle level certification, and bilingual certification
1. Follows the Core Values of the Green Bay Area Public School District as driver of our words and actions.
2. Promotes efforts on diversity, establishes best practices and utilizes skills to remove barriers for students of diverse backgrounds.
3. Strives to create a favorable professional impact on students, parents, community, and other employees.
4. Maintains confidentiality in verbal, written, and electronic communication.
5. Refers confidential information to the appropriate person.
6. Follows safe practices and adheres to safety standards.
7. Domain 1 Planning and preparation
Demonstrates knowledge of content and pedagogy.
Demonstrates knowledge of characteristics of child/adolescent development.
Demonstrates knowledge of the learning process.
Demonstrates knowledge of students skills, knowledge, and language proficiency.
Demonstrates knowledge of students interests, culture, heritage, and language.
Demonstrates knowledge of students special needs.
Selects sound instructional goals
Designs coherent instruction
Assesses student learning.
8. Domain 2 The Learning Environment
Creates an environment of respect and rapport
Establishes a culture for learning.
Manages classroom procedures and groups
Manages materials and supplies.
Manages the performance of non-instructional duties.
Manages student behavior.
Manages the utilization of volunteers and para-professionals.
Organizes physical space.
9. Domain 3 Instruction
Communicates expectations for learning.
Communicates directions and procedures.
Uses questioning and discussion techniques.
Engages students in learning.
Uses assessment in learning.
Demonstrates flexibility and responsiveness to the learners and instructional process.
8. Domain 4 Professional Responsibilities
Reflects on teaching.
Maintains accurate records.
Communicates with families.
Participates in a professional learning community.
Grows and develops professionally.
Demonstrates professionalism, integrity and professional conduct.
Demonstrates receptivity to colleague feedback.
Demonstrates service to the profession. .
Performs all other duties as assigned by supervisor.
1. Work involves frequent deadlines under pressure.
2. Work requires frequent use of computer programs and data analysis.
3. Work involves exposure to the general public.
4. Work requires planning with colleagues and others to best meet the needs of those served.
5. Work requires flexibility in adjusting to continuously changing situations.
6. Work entails a flexible daily schedule.
Years of Experience: 0
- Regular Education
- Bilingual-Bicultural Education
- Standard Questions
- Custom Questions
If you are interested in submitting your application to this position click on
the "Apply Now" button above. You must register with Education America to complete the application process.
Registration is free and only takes a few minutes. Once verification of your email address
and registration is complete you can apply to this and other jobs posted on EAN for free.
The job posting above from Green Bay Area Public Schools may require
certification levels, qualifications or eligibility requirements for
being employed in the United States or the state of Wisconsin. DO NOT apply or send
unsolicited resumes if you do not meet the requirements listed by Green Bay Area Public Schools in their postings.
Please quote the Education America Network
in your application to this job