A rich educational program is the goal of the Pullman School District. This continues to evolve through community support and involvement as evidenced in:
* parental involvement in student learning activities & academic conferences;
* community assistance in the development of a strategic plan for the district to enhance academic achievement into the twenty-first century;
* volunteer assistance & participation in programs and buildings across the district;
* an exemplary board of directors who have committed themselves to quality education for students in the district;
* consistent high levels of achievement by students;
* successful transition by graduates to all levels of secondary educational & vocational programs;
* new & modernized elementary and middle school facilities;
* multiple use of the school facilities for further education, civic, & community activities;
* faculty & staff cited for outstanding educational service and achievement.
Pullman School District staff strive to provide strong educational programs that are designed to serve a full-range of student needs, interests and abilities. We serve an average student population of 2150 FTE (full-time equivalent), grades K-12.
Pullman has been recognized in a Hearst Foundation Publication as one of the top 100 school districts in the United States. In addition, Pullman was rated number one for communities up to 50,000 in population for support of public education in both funding and volunteerism.
The Pullman community highly supports education and values the effective learning experience of all children. The community demonstrates interest and commitment to public education with widespread involvement through our district-wide volunteer program, the Pullman Education Foundation, strong parent/teacher associations and the Pullman High School Boosters.
Pullman School DIstrict 267 is a publicly funded organization
No. of Schools: 5
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Pullman School DIstrict 267 are copyright Pullman School DIstrict 267.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Pullman School DIstrict 267. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Pullman School DIstrict 267 will take precedence over any information provided on this site.