Augusta County is located in the central part of the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia - 150 miles southwest of Washington, D.C.; 100 miles west of Richmond; and 90 miles north of Roanoke. The population of the County is approximately 61000. Two independent cities, Staunton and Waynesboro, are located in Augusta County, yielding a total population of over 100,000 people.
There are twelve elementary schools, three middle schools, and five secondary schools in Augusta County with a total enrollment of approximately 11,000 pupils.
* To implement the Standards of Quality, Standards of Accreditation, and Standards of Learning.
* To explore and implement educational opportunities in our schools.
* To continue the capital improvement program.
* To design and implement a redistricting plan for Augusta County Schools
* To support and enhance the technology plan for Augusta County Schools
* To expand and support positive public relations
Augusta County Schools is a publicly funded organization
No. of Schools: 20
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Augusta County Schools are copyright Augusta County Schools.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Augusta County Schools. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Augusta County Schools will take precedence over any information provided on this site.