1. We will create a healthy and optimal work environment for every adult and student.
2. The AASA Curriculum Audit for the school district will be completed.
3. A responsive evaluation system will be developed and based upon the RAND and Effort-Based learning model.
4. A quality staff development program will be tailored to the prescriptive needs of each school.
5. Every student will be reading at grade-level by fourth grade.
6. Every student will pass Algebra I by ninth grade.
7. A comprehensive student assessment system will be developed which incorporates (1) the paper and pencil test, both norm (SAT 9) and criterion referenced (USOE end-of-level), teacher made tests; (2) student performance and demonstration; and (3) portfolios.
8. The technology will be functional in every school.
Cache School District is a publicly funded organization
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Cache School District are copyright Cache School District.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Cache School District. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Cache School District will take precedence over any information provided on this site.