The mission of Waco ISD, as a quality focused leader in primary and secondary education, is to offer a superior education for all learners by serving as a catalyst for the partnership among home, school and community. Waco ISD is committed to providing world-class staff, facilities, multicultural curricula, and varied continuous learning opportunities for entry into post secondary education or the competitive job market in a global community which ultimately creates a better world for all of us.
1. A comprehensive and aligned curriculum is developed and implemented.
2. A high level of community/parental involvement and public support exists.
3. Quality, culturally diverse leadership and staff are recruited, trained and retained.
4. The use of successful instructional practices is promoted by planning, program development and evaluation.
5. The wise allocation of resources is curriculum driven.
6. School campuses maintain a safe and disciplined environment conducive to student learning.
7. Technology is used to support student learning.
8. Effective communication with diverse publics enables meaningful parental/community participation and support.
Waco Independent School District is a publicly funded organization
No. of Schools: 30
No. of jobs currently in EAN: 7
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Waco Independent School District are copyright Waco Independent School District.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Waco Independent School District. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Waco Independent School District will take precedence over any information provided on this site.