ALLEN INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT VISION
Allen ISD has the courage to do what is needed to prepare and challenge each student to succeed in our changing world.
* Allen ISD will establish and support effective two-way communications.
* Allen ISD will provide a positive working environment for all Allen ISD personnel and employ qualified staff to meet the educational needs of students.
* Allen ISD will meet the needs of each student through continuous improvement in curriculum, instruction and assessment, resulting in exemplary performance.
* Allen ISD will efficiently utilize district resources while actively seeking legislative support for adequate funding.
* Allen ISD will provide a caring, secure learning environment for our diverse student population.
Allen Independent School District is a publicly funded organization
No. of Schools: 14
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Allen Independent School District are copyright Allen Independent School District.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Allen Independent School District. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Allen Independent School District will take precedence over any information provided on this site.