* Kirby Hall School is a college preparatory private school serving pre-k through twelfth grade.
* Class sizes range from 12:1 to 15:1 on average, allowing for a Socratic teaching method and enhanced instruction.
* We are a Christian non-denominational school and value the opportunity to instill in the children Christian virtues and values.
* Kirby Hall is housed in a historical building near the University of Texas campus, and was built in 1924 as a womenís dormitory. It has been Kirby Hall School since 1976.
* The average SAT score during the 2006-07 school year was a 1400 and a 2080, with the new writing portion factored. The average SAT score for the last three graduating classes is a 1380.
* Recent graduates have been accepted to the University of Pennsylvania, Pomona College, Wesleyan University, New York University, St. Johnís College, University of Wisconsin, Pomona, Vassar, and the University of Texas.
Kirby Hall School is a private organization
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Kirby Hall School are copyright Kirby Hall School.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Kirby Hall School. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Kirby Hall School will take precedence over any information provided on this site.