Students learn by many means.
To create a learner-centered school that will provide and expect excellence in education for all children
* Internal control mechanisms for financial accountability and reporting
* School budget focused on the educational needs and support services for all students
* Instructional leadership based on data-driven systems
* High expectations for all students
* Multifaceted educational experiences that will create
* learners, producers, consumers, and productive citizens
* Educational foundation based on the philosophy of “continuous progress” by utilizing
* sequential learning, hands on, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
* Parents and the community are active participants
1. APA will be accountable for all local, state, and federal fiscal requirements for budgeting, accounting, auditing, and reporting as defined in the TEA Financial Accountability System Resource Guide with a special emphasis on internal accounting controls.
2. APA organization and management systems will be data driven.
3. APA will utilize continuous evaluations of students, staff, and programs to ensure a productive learner-centered school.
4. APA will provide professional development, mentoring, and coaching to ensure the success of all employees.
5. APA will earn an “exemplary” rating from the Texas Education Agency by 2009.
Ambassadors Preparatory Academy is a private organization
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Ambassadors Preparatory Academy are copyright Ambassadors Preparatory Academy.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Ambassadors Preparatory Academy. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Ambassadors Preparatory Academy will take precedence over any information provided on this site.