* Established in 1959
* Serves students 16 months though 6 years Kindergarten
* Approximately 90-100 students
* Small class ratios-part-time schedules- extended day available- summer programs
* Students move at their own pace and are encouraged to be protectors of the environment, peace makers and problem solvers.
Our mission is to educate the whole child; thus we endeavor to nurture every heart and challenge every mind through the experience of meaningful inquiry.
When interested, a child becomes self motivated. Self motivation leads to becoming selfdisciplined. We as a community of learners, seek to develop confident, independent and caring students with clear intellectual fortitude and a proclivity to question and explore change rather than avoid it.
One of the strengths of the school is in the diversity of the families that make up our community; CDSA families represent a wide range of cultures, beliefs, races and ethnicities. This diversity is celebrated through regular observance on our multicultural calendar.
CDSA is a non profit institution governed by an Independent Board of Trustees. The Head of School is responsible for overseeing the day to day operations; including admissions, hiring and evaluation of staff, curriculum and financial administration.
Accreditations and Affiliations:
• Country Day is an Associate School of AMS (American Montessori Society)
• Member of Arlington Alliance of Early Childhood Professionals
• Member of ASCD Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development)
• Member of Montessori Life – Montessori Institute Council
• Member of TISC (Texas Independent School Consortium)
• Member of TANS (Texas Association of Non-Public School)
Country Day School of Arlington is a private organization
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Country Day School of Arlington are copyright Country Day School of Arlington.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Country Day School of Arlington. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Country Day School of Arlington will take precedence over any information provided on this site.