The mission of the Board administration, faculty, and staff of the District is to prepare students for success in life.
To be successful the District must:
1. Provide students with a balanced curriculum.
2. Develop social, economic, and civic responsibility.
3. Promote application of learning.
4. Develop critical thinkers and problem solvers.
5. Promote studentsí awareness of their individual potential/
The District believes that all students can learn the necessary basic skills to be independent, productive citizens.
Cotulla ISD is a publicly funded organization
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Cotulla ISD are copyright Cotulla ISD.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Cotulla ISD. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Cotulla ISD will take precedence over any information provided on this site.