The mission of the Grapevine-Colleyville Independent School District is to provide each student with an exemplary education that will ensure the opportunity for a successful
and productive life.
Within a caring and cooperative environment, the district will promote the academic, intellectual and physical growth of every child while also promoting good citizenship.
Fast Facts about GCISD:
* GCISD serves students from Grapevine, Colleyville and Euless
* GCISD is located in Grapevine, Texas, 21 miles northwest of downtown Dallas and 19 miles northeast of downtown Fort Worth * Exemplary status was awarded to GCISD in August 2000 by the Texas Education Agency
* For nine consecutive years, GCISD has been in the top 10 percent of school systems nationwide as a recipient of the national School Match What Parents Want Award
* 16 of 17 schools have earned TEA's Exemplary rating (highest)
* 8 of 17 schools are National Blue Ribbon Schools, more than any other district in the state
* 2 elementary schools, Glenhope and Timberline, are Texas Blue Ribbon Schools and nominated for National Blue Ribbon Schools
* GCISD students excel
* GCISD sports teams excel
Grapevine-Colleyville Independent School District is a publicly funded organization
No. of Schools: 19
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Grapevine-Colleyville Independent School District are copyright Grapevine-Colleyville Independent School District.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Grapevine-Colleyville Independent School District. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Grapevine-Colleyville Independent School District will take precedence over any information provided on this site.