It is the belief of Fabens ISD's School Board, Administrators, and Staff members that:
All students can learn; and, A school in which students, faculty, and community interact makes a positive difference in the lives of the students. A good school will have an impact on students' future contributions to society as leaders, and productive citizens.
Fabens ISD exists because of the students and the planning and activities are centered around the students, faculty, and community members of our District. It is the responsibility of the District to provide programs and personnel that facilitate the development of a student's intellectual, physical, emotional, and social potential.
The technological mission of Fabens ISD is to:
· Encourage problem solving, exploration, and learning in the classroom;
· Provide student-centered learning;
· Provide all student and staff with state-of-the-art technology tools;
· Provide a migration plan and growth potential for future needs;
· Provide a user-friendly system;
· Provide a challenging interactive curriculum;
· Provide adult education learning;
· Restructure the learning environment to compliment Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS);
· Implement a comprehensive information system;
· Maintain Y2K compliance;
· Encourage communication; and
· Complement current key teaching strategies.
Fabens Independent School District is a publicly funded organization
No. of Schools: 6
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Fabens Independent School District are copyright Fabens Independent School District.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Fabens Independent School District. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Fabens Independent School District will take precedence over any information provided on this site.