Lampasas Independent School District Mission Statement:
The mission of the Lampasas Independent School District is to develop and encourage life-long learners and to share in the responsibility of educating the total child. The District strives to prepare the students physically, mentally, socially and morally toward the full realization of their highest capacities.
Thanks for visiting Lampasas ISD’s website. We are thrilled to have you learn more about our school and community. The mission of our district is to develop and encourage life-long learners and to share in the responsibility of educating the total child. The district strives to prepare the students physically, mentally, socially, and morally toward the full realization of their highest capacities. Our district is proud of the fact that we provide a quality education for each student who walks through our doors.
Lampasas ISD’s strength is in its quality staffing. Our two elementary campuses provide experienced teachers who know first hand how to develop and fulfill the needs of each student. The teachers at our middle school have pushed their students to demand excellence. Our high school staff provides excellent curriculum opportunities for academics and classes promote success for every child.
Lampasas also provides students the opportunities to excel in extra-curricular activities. Our students pride themselves on competing to the best of their ability and representing Lampasas ISD well each time they step into a competitive atmosphere.
Lampasas is a great place to live and raise children. The community supports and nourishes our students and school. We thank you for visiting and invite you to come by and see us anytime. Please fill free to visit any of our campuses or contact us at our administration building for more information about the Badgers and Lampasas ISD.
Brant Myers, Ed. D., Superintendent
District Goals For Education
* Promote academic excellence for all students.
* The district will provide high-quality curriculum that will enhance student's talents and encourage them to explore their capabilities to prepare them for a productive life.
* A healthy, drug free, safe and disciplined environment exists for our children and staff.
* Promote an educational partnership between parents, students, school, and community through ongoing communication and active involvement.
* Current district employees should submit a resume to the Human Resource Department.
* All other applicants:
The following documents must be on file with the human resource office to be eligible for employment.
1. Your completed application;
2. Legible copy of transcripts;
3. Copy of teaching certificates (if applicable);
4. Completed criminal history release form;
Your completed application will be scanned in a database and be available for our administrators to review. Be sure to complete the entire application and for best results we suggest using black ink and writing or printing clearly.
Your application will remain active for one year. Please contact us if you have any changes in your phone number, address, or certification or to continue on active status.
* For information regarding Certification in Texas contact State Board for Educator Certification (SBEC) go to www.sbec.state.tx.us or write SBEC, 1701 North Congress Avenue, WBT 5-100, Austin, TX 78701, Phone: toll free (888) 863-5880.
Lampasas Independent School District is a publicly funded organization
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Lampasas Independent School District are copyright Lampasas Independent School District.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Lampasas Independent School District. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Lampasas Independent School District will take precedence over any information provided on this site.