Mission, Vision, Values, Goals, & Objectives Statements
Alpine Independent School District
Alpine ISD will provide our children with learning experiences to be
responsible, productive, and successful members of an ever changing world.
The best people working together to be the best school district in Texas
and the educational institution of choice in our community.
Honesty, Respect, Responsibility, Compassion, Fairness, Accountability
1. Provide academic excellence in a positive and safe learning environment.
2. Provide a curriculum that will enable all students to succeed.
3. Maintain fiscal and resource management.
4. Foster family/community/school partnerships.
1. Maintain AISD “Recognized” AEIS status and achieve “Exemplary”
AEIS status for at least one campus.
[Goals 1, 2]
2. The Board and Superintendent will engage in quarterly performance
reviews, in January, April, July, and October, to determine progress and movement toward the Board Goals.
[Goals 1, 2, 3, 4]
3. Achieve and Maintain an Average Daily Attendance [ADA] of at least 96%.
[Goals 3, 4]
4. Achieve and Maintain a tax rate collection of at least 96%.
[Goals 3, 4]
5. Achieve safety and security of AISD students and staff for all-hazards incidents through appropriate crisis management planning.
[Goals 1, 4]
6. Itemize and prioritize renovation needs of AISD buildings.
[Goals 1, 3]
Alpine Independent School District is a publicly funded organization
No. of Schools: 3
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Alpine Independent School District are copyright Alpine Independent School District.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Alpine Independent School District. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Alpine Independent School District will take precedence over any information provided on this site.