|Join Austin ISD||
The Austin Independent School District educates every student every day.
- High expectations for all.
- Excellence in teaching and learning.
- Respect for the individual.
- Resources to support student needs.
- Shared ownership, sharedcommitment.
We believe that ...
- All individuals have inherent worth and the potential for continuous improvement.
- Every child deserves a caring, competent, and qualified teacher every year.
- Teaching and learning flourish in safe, clean, disciplined, and nurturing environments.
- The purpose of education is to prepare students for the future.
- Accountability is essential to achieving improvements.
- Implementation of clear standards for learning supports continuous improvement of student achievement.
- Integrity is fundamental to leadership and to all successful relationships.
- It is the responsibility of all adults associated with AISD to be positive role models for youth.
- Parents are important partners, and it is an honor to be entrusted with the education of their children.
- School, home, and community are vital partners in the development of students.
- Every individual has the responsibility to contribute to the community and is responsible for his or her actions.
Austin Independent School District is a publicly funded organization
No. of Schools: 107
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Austin Independent School District are copyright Austin Independent School District.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Austin Independent School District. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Austin Independent School District will take precedence over any information provided on this site.