Our mission at Waverly Central High School is to develop a well-rounded individual who will become a productive citizen and a life long learner through the emphasis of basic skills, effective communication, and a responsible work ethic.
Our Staff Believes
1. Education is the responsibility for families first and the community as well as the school.
2. Regular attendance is critical for successful student achievement.
Students should be encouraged to have high expectations and to achieve.
3. Students will have the opportunity to develop or enhance work place skills.
4. Active involvement in the total school program promotes student achievement.
5. Students need recognition, enjoyment, and success.
6. A qualified, motivated, and caring staff is essential for successful student learning.
7. Schools must have adequate resources and a safe environment to educate students
Waverly Central High School is a publicly funded organization
No. of Schools: 1
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Waverly Central High School are copyright Waverly Central High School.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Waverly Central High School. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Waverly Central High School will take precedence over any information provided on this site.