To empower all students to use their abilities to develop the skills and wisdom to meet the challenges of the 21st century
(Adaptability - Creative Thinking - Problem Solving)
School District Philosophy
The West Central School District No. 49-7 will provide a positive, stimulating environment where all students will be provided the opportunity to maximize their potential.
Educational opportunities will:
1. Develop communication, comprehension, and critical thinking skills.
2. Develop physical, emotional, and mental health.
3. Develop moral and ethical values.
4. Develop civic responsibility and commitment to participation and commitment to participation in the democratic process.
5. Develop an appreciation of the arts.
6. Develop career awareness.
7. Develop zeal for life-long learning and self-improvement.
West Central School District 49-7 is a publicly funded organization
No. of Schools: 4
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of West Central School District 49-7 are copyright West Central School District 49-7.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by West Central School District 49-7. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from West Central School District 49-7 will take precedence over any information provided on this site.