MONTROSE AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT
· We believe all students deserve a quality and equitable education that promotes high academic standards.
· We believe active parent school partnerships promote quality education.
· We believe every individual has worth and should be treated with respect.
· We believe the educational environment should be physically and psychologically safe.
· We believe learning includes planned activities within and beyond the school setting.
· We believe children are unique and should fully develop their talents and interests.
· We believe quality resources are essential to student learning.
· We believe staff development is essential for quality education.
· We believe opportunities for life long, independent and self-directed learning are a shared responsibility among students, parents, staff and community.
· We believe the educational system should reflect changing technology in society.
· We believe cultural awareness should be promoted in all areas of the curriculum.
· We believe support services are essential to the emotional, intellectual and social needs of students.
· We believe students must be prepared to assume adult roles as responsible citizens.
· We believe mutual benefits are derived from the sharing of resources between schools
and the community.
· We believe education stimulates inquiry, creativity and promotes cooperation among students.
Montrose Area School District
The vision of the Montrose Area School District is to address tomorrow's challenges today by providing an exemplary education that promotes individual development, intellectual growth and responsible citizenship in all students.
Montrose Area School District
The mission of the Montrose Area School District, in alliance with the
community, is dedicated to:
· providing a challenging, comprehensive educational experience that accommodates students' individual abilities and differences;
· encouraging students to think logically, to learn cooperatively and independently;
· preparing students to take an active and responsive role in a global technological society;
· promoting a lifelong spirit of inquiry that addresses emotional, physical, social and intellectual growth; and
· encouraging students' acceptance of themselves and others in a safe and nurturing environment.
Montrose Area School District is a publicly funded organization
No. of Schools: 3
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Montrose Area School District are copyright Montrose Area School District.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Montrose Area School District. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Montrose Area School District will take precedence over any information provided on this site.