The Eugene 4J School District teaches its students to value and respect all persons. To effectively teach this concept, the District must have employees who share this belief and who represent a wide range of diverse perspectives.
* This is a student-centered district; everything we do must be good for children.
* We realize that to get better implies change; we should be investigating, learning, trying, exploring fine-tuning and constantly leading progress.
* We create an environment in our district that is demanding but nurturing, rigorous but compassionate, safe but risk-taking. We foster both independence and collaboration and require accountability as well as involvement from everyone.
* The fundamental purpose of District 4J is to give each of our students an excellent education; we invest in our students because they are our future.
* An excellent education will prepare students to become thoughtful, responsible citizens in our democratic society, engage in productive work, be skillful in relationships with others, and find pleasure in the worthy use of leisure time.
Eugene School District 4J is a publicly funded organization
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Eugene School District 4J are copyright Eugene School District 4J.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Eugene School District 4J. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Eugene School District 4J will take precedence over any information provided on this site.