HOOKSETT SCHOOL DISTRICT
MISSION STATEMENT OF THE HOOKSETT SCHOOL DISTRICT
The Hooksett School District is committed to excellence and equity. We believe that all children can learn. Our schools provide a safe, nurturing environment where respect, trust, cooperation, and honesty are revered. We endorse parental involvement and community support and believe these to be vital to our children's education.
As a school and a community, we encourage learning as a lifelong endeavor. Our ulitimate goal is to educate children to become contributing members of society.
HOOKSETT SCHOOL DISTRICT BELIEFS
We Believe that:
- Every individual has unique characteristics which must be acknowledged and respected.
- When excellence is expected, continuous improvement, innovation, and personal commitment will be the result.
- Ongoing evaluation is a key component of the education process.
- Students will learn and demonstrate what they have learned.
- All students must be provided with opportunities to achieve academic success.
- School facilities should be safe, clean, and equipped with sufficient resources to meet today's goals.
- Respect for self, others, property, and the environment are the responsibility of everyone.
- The community, schools, and families must work together in a supportive and respectful partnership for the good of all students.
- Choice, ownership, and goal-setting are essential to learning.
- Learning is a lifelong process
- Learning to process information, think critically, solve problems, and communicate effectively will prepare students to become responsible citizens.
School Administrative Unit No. 15 is a publicly funded organization
No. of Schools: 5
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of School Administrative Unit No. 15 are copyright School Administrative Unit No. 15.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by School Administrative Unit No. 15. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from School Administrative Unit No. 15 will take precedence over any information provided on this site.