The Londonderry Public School District seeks to develop a community of learners composed of students and staff who are effective users of ideas and information. Students are encouraged to realize their potential as informed citizens who think critically and creatively to solve problems, make decisions, communicate clearly, respect individual rights, assume responsibilities and appreciate that learning is a life-long process.
The District carries out its mission by ensuring that:
- All students have equal access to programs and resources.
- Students are exposed to a variety of teaching methods which address diverse learning styles and which foster skill development through a learning-by-doing, cooperative approach.
- Positive changes are effected in student's intellectual, physical, social, and emotional development in a caring, humanistic atmosphere.
- High levels of individual achievement are expected from all students and staff.
- Students are made aware of the basic elements of character, values, ethical behavior, and human worth.
- An orderly, healthy, safe, clean and productive work environment is provided for all students and staff.
- On-going assessment of student progress and educational programs is provided.
Londonderry School District (SAU No. 12) is a publicly funded organization
No. of Schools: 6
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Londonderry School District (SAU No. 12) are copyright Londonderry School District (SAU No. 12).
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Londonderry School District (SAU No. 12). Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Londonderry School District (SAU No. 12) will take precedence over any information provided on this site.