Empowering Students to Succeed
The mission of the Dickinson Public Schools is to provide educational opportunities and experiences to empower all students to develop their academic, physical, social, personal, creative and career potential.
The core values and beliefs of the Dickinson Public School system are:
* Every student can learn.
* Students are unique individuals with a variety of learning styles.
* Positive and respectful home and school environments are essential for learning.
* Parents and guardians of students are responsible for preparing their children to come to school ready to learn and the school is responsible for educating all students.
* A rigorous and innovative curriculum prepares all students for a constantly changing world.
* High standards and expectations should be set for all participants
in the educational process.
* The students shall be at the center of all educational decisions.
Dickinson Public Schools is a publicly funded organization
No. of Schools: 9
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Dickinson Public Schools are copyright Dickinson Public Schools.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Dickinson Public Schools. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Dickinson Public Schools will take precedence over any information provided on this site.