Our school district believes that:
1. The purpose of education is to equip students with knowledge and skills necessary to become active, informed and productive members of society. Education seeks to create an awareness of one's duties.
2. All individuals, because of their intrinsic worth and dignity, have equal rights, and are entitled to equal
freedoms and opportunities regardless of economic, cultural, or intellectual differences.
3. All children shall have opportunities to participate in varied curricular offerings.
4. Education should aid in the development of good character, self respect and a-feeling of self-worth
and offer opportunities to form satisfying and responsible relationships with other people, including those with characteristics other that their own.
5. Educational experiences should be timed to the student's readiness for them: learning accompanied by
insight and understanding, should be an outgrowth of thinking and doing. The combination of intelligence,
interest, and discipline is the key to achievement.
6. Members of the community are entitled to an educational program that will promote their general culture and their sense of moral and social responsibility.
Lewis and Clark School District is a publicly funded organization
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Lewis and Clark School District are copyright Lewis and Clark School District.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Lewis and Clark School District. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Lewis and Clark School District will take precedence over any information provided on this site.