* To improve the Average daily Attendance (ADA) rate of students throughout the district.
* To implement the District Strategic Plan within the established timelines.
* To increase student achievement in all areas.
* To provide high quality, long term professional development opportunities to meet the various learning needs of students more effectively.
* To improve curriculum and instruction at all levels.
* To promote innovation and risk-taking at the classroom, building, and district levels by providing recognition, support, and sharing information.
* To provide adequate and timely technology training for all staff.
* To increase parental involvement within schools in the district.
* To improve relations with parents and community leaders.
* To provide a safe, secure learning environment for all students, staff, and support personnel.
Picayune School District is a publicly funded organization
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Picayune School District are copyright Picayune School District.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Picayune School District. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Picayune School District will take precedence over any information provided on this site.