• All children can learn.
• Each student is a valued individual with unique intellectual, physical, social, and emotional needs.
• Student learning is the chief priority for our schools.
• Teachers, staff, administrators, parents, students, and community members share in the responsibility for providing a supportive learning environment within our school.
• Clear goals and high expectations for student achievement should guide the development of the curriculum and the design of instructional strategies and learning activities.
• Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support their learning.
• Assessments of student learning should provide students with a variety of opportunities to demonstrate their achievement and real contexts to apply their learning.
• The commitment to continuous improvement is imperative if our school is going to enable students to become confident, self-directed, lifelong learners.
Lauderdale County School District is a publicly funded organization
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Lauderdale County School District are copyright Lauderdale County School District.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Lauderdale County School District. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Lauderdale County School District will take precedence over any information provided on this site.