Our schools will provide an excellent education, demand maximum performance, and graduate well-prepared students.
- All children can learn
- All children have the right to a quality education.
- All children can be educated to become competent family members, citizens, and workers in a technological society.
- Children are entitled to learn in a safe environment.
- Teaching moral principles and values is important to the educational process.
- Meeting human needs is essential to learning.
- Lifelong learning is a priority.
- Knowledge alone is not enough; children must also learn critical thinking.
- Cultural diversity provides positive learning opportunities.
- Parents and the larger community are important in education.
- Well-trained and well-prepared teachers and administrators are integral to learning.
- Quality education programs require adequate funding.
The St. Louis Public School District is a gateway to the 21st century. It guarantees all students a quality education. We will set the highest standards and demand the highest achievement which will enable our students to become productive workers, citizens, and contributors to our democratic and increasingly technological society
Saint Louis Public Schools is a publicly funded organization
No. of Schools: 109
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Saint Louis Public Schools are copyright Saint Louis Public Schools.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Saint Louis Public Schools. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Saint Louis Public Schools will take precedence over any information provided on this site.