The Ann Arbor Public Schools, working with families and the community, will educate and empower every student to succeed in a changing environment as a responsible participant in a democratic society.
The Ann Arbor Public Schools is committed to:
- Putting the needs of students first in all decisions and actions
- Having high expectations for all students and staff
- Meeting students' educational and social needs
- Valuing and treating students as individuals
- Serving students, families, and the community in a professional manner
- Facilitating open, inclusive communication within the school and with the greater community
- Encouraging and supporting students to become responsible, independent lifelong learners
- Providing equitable access to opportunities and resources for students
- Practicing mutual respect among students, staff, parents, and community members
- Welcoming parents' involvement in the education of their children
- Maintaining a safe and orderly school environment
- Ensure achievement for all students.
- Implement a system of district-wide accountability with appropriate consequences for employees, students, and programs.
- Provide effective educational programs and services to meet students' needs.
- Attract, hire, retain, and support highly qualified and diverse staff.
-Increase revenue and allocate resources to maximize student learning in the classroom.
Ann Arbor Public Schools is a publicly funded organization
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Ann Arbor Public Schools are copyright Ann Arbor Public Schools.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Ann Arbor Public Schools. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Ann Arbor Public Schools will take precedence over any information provided on this site.