The Randolph Public Schools, together with families and the community, will inspire, challenge and empower each student to acquire the knowledge, skills and values to become a responsible and caring citizen in a diverse society.
Our community, families, and educators take pride in the high levels of achievement and learning demonstrated by our students and the spirit of community that makes it happen.
We believe that:
• Every student is a unique, multifaceted individual who deserves to be inspired, challenged and nurtured.
• Every student is capable of learning and achieving at high levels given proper supports.
• Student learning and achievement is a responsibility shared among students, teachers, parents and the community.
• Every teacher should be a skilled and dedicated educator who has a love for children and develops a productive relationship with each of his/her students.
• Students and staff have the right to a safe and respectful learning environment.
• The diversity of our students and the residents of our community is an asset and opportunity for our growth and learning.
• Schools have an obligation to ensure that their staff is current and utilizes best practices in their work with students.
• Civility and civic responsibility are as important as academic success
Randolph Public Schools is a publicly funded organization
No. of Schools: 6
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Randolph Public Schools are copyright Randolph Public Schools.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Randolph Public Schools. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Randolph Public Schools will take precedence over any information provided on this site.