The Monroe City School District is committed to excellence in teaching and learning. We hold high expectations for all students, parents, and staff. We share, with our community, the responsibility for providing a safe, caring environment designed to help students become productive citizens. We pledge all available resources to help prepare students to live and work in a rapidly changing technological society.
- Children are our most precious resource.
- All children can learn and must be provided equitable opportunities to learn.
- All students must be provided the opportunity to achieve their highest potential.
- The learning experiences of students should help them become productive and responsible citizens.
- Our curriculum must be comprehensive and responsive to the needs of all students.
- Partnerships with students, parents, community, and schools are vital for the development of all children.
- All students and employees have the right to work and learn in a safe and orderly setting.
- A supportive environment encourages creative problem-solvers and effective decision makers.
- Continuous professional improvement and growth opportunities for all staff members are crucial to our success.
- Our school district provides the best opportunity for students to practice real life skills necessary for success in a culturally diverse society.
Monroe City School District is a publicly funded organization
No. of Schools: 23
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Monroe City School District are copyright Monroe City School District.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Monroe City School District. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Monroe City School District will take precedence over any information provided on this site.