We believe that:
Everything that is done and every decision made, is based on what is best for kids!
* All people have worth and must be treated with respect.
* All students must have a safe, disciplined, and drug-free environment in which to learn.
* All students shall be provided equal opportunities for learning.
* All students must be provided a quality education with opportunities to develop relevant skills for a changing world.
* All students should be expected to achieve at increasingly higher levels and grow to their fullest potentials.
* All students will benefit from character education which is essential to the development of responsible, ethical,productive, and caring citizens.
* Our school system must operate in a fiscally responsible manner.
The mission of the Daviess County Public Schools is to develop students who will succeed for life by basing the decisions and actions of staff and board members on traditional values within a progressive school setting, by providing a caring and safe learning environment, and by working in partnership with parents and others in the community.
Daviess County Public Schools is a publicly funded organization
No. of Schools: 20
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Daviess County Public Schools are copyright Daviess County Public Schools.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Daviess County Public Schools. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Daviess County Public Schools will take precedence over any information provided on this site.