School District 146, in partnership with the community, will teach our children to actively meet life's challenges and create opportunities as they responsibly build their own and the world's future.
In teaching our children, we will be mindful of our world's interdependence and cultural diversity. Our schools will foster a safe environment in which children will explore ideas for continual and accelerating changes in social, technological, scientific, ecological and political environments. To lead rich and full lives in this world our children will need to acquire:
* A fundamental knowledge base and essential skills in the major subject areas.
* The ability to apply knowledge and skills in real life situations.
* The ability to think analytically, logically, critically and creatively.
Competence in gathering and using information.
* The capacity to communicate effectively through oral, written, technological and artistic means.
* The skills needed to work cooperatively in various settings and situations.
* A set of fundamental values which are commonly held by the community.
Emotional, social and physical well being, including self esteem.
* The capacity to understand, respect and relate to all people while acknowledging and valuing similarities and differences.
* The commitment and capacity to be lifelong learners.
Community Consolidated School District 146 is a publicly funded organization
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Community Consolidated School District 146 are copyright Community Consolidated School District 146.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Community Consolidated School District 146. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Community Consolidated School District 146 will take precedence over any information provided on this site.