Caldwell School District is seeking qualified applicants for the following position(s):
Administrative Assistant - District Office
The goal for this position is to ensure the smooth and efficient management of the District Administration Office, and ensure that a maximum positive impact on the education of children can be realized. This is a full-time, 253-day position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Performs routine office tasks associated with a busy and productive office.
2. Take and transcribe dictation of various types, including correspondence, reports, notices, recommendations, and meeting minutes.
3. Coordinate communication between the administrator and District personnel, parents, students, teachers association, educational institutions, vendors, other civic and service organizations, and the public.
4. Create and coordinate District-level agendas, as directed.
5. Assist in the development and coordination of District and State calendars.
6. Plan and schedule major events, such as conferences, school district meetings, and staff development attended by District personnel, students, parents, and government and business personnel.
7. Maintain a master calendar with due dates, appointments, conferences, and interviews for the Superintendent, Directors, and District Administrators.
8. Working knowledge of software used to develop presentations for various meetings.
9. Independently research, compose, type, and process a wide variety of complex materials such as correspondence, reports, contracts, forms, spreadsheets, flyers, brochures, applications, memorandums, and other documents.
10. Maintain and update information on the Districtís webpage, as directed.
11. Assist with the grant process, as directed.
12. Knowledgeable in current educational issues such as elections, Bond issues, graduation requirements, enrollment requirements, child labor laws, discipline policy, required immunizations, special education, State Content Standards for all grade levels, and laws that affect children.
13. Create purchase requisitions, as directed.
14. Coordinate and plan monthly school secretary meetings.
15. Assist other departments as directed by supervisor.
16. Attend evening school board meetings.
17. Maintain high standards of ethical behavior and confidentiality.
18. Has regular and predictable attendance.
If you are interested in submitting your application to this position click on
the "Apply Now" button above. You must register with Education America to complete the application process.
Registration is free and only takes a few minutes. Once verification of your email address
and registration is complete you can apply to this and other jobs posted on EAN for free.
The job posting above from Caldwell School District may require
certification levels, qualifications or eligibility requirements for
being employed in the United States or the state of Idaho. DO NOT apply or send
unsolicited resumes if you do not meet the requirements listed by Caldwell School District in their postings.
Please quote the Education America Network
in your application to this job