The Des Moines Public Schools equips students for life by challenging each one to achieve rigorous standards in academics, arts, and career preparation.
Public education is imperative to support and sustain a diverse democratic society. To this end, we believe:
* All students can and must learn.
* Schools must meet the unique learning needs of each of their students.
* The home, school and community must serve and support one another.
* Teaching and learning require a healthy, safe and orderly environment.
* Resources and services are essential for effective instruction.
* All staff must continue to learn, and all schools must continue to improve.
Des Moines Public Schools is a publicly funded organization
No. of Schools: 65
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Des Moines Public Schools are copyright Des Moines Public Schools.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Des Moines Public Schools. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Des Moines Public Schools will take precedence over any information provided on this site.