Our mission is to prepare our students to be productive members of society by providing a challenging and meaningful education.
Our Core Values
* We are honest.
* We do what we say we will do.
* We create safe environments for open communication.
* We use honest and consistent processes for decision making.
* We exhibit the courage to address issues directly with each other.
* We believe every person is important.
We value and care about each other.
* We treat others the way we want to be treated.
* We listen to each others' perspectives with an open mind and allow for differences of opinion.
* We help people maintain dignity in all situations.
* We have high ethical standards for ourselves.
* We take responsibility for our actions and decisions.
* We do the right thing even when no one is watching.
* We exhibit professional behavior.
* We have the courage to stand up for what's right.
* We believe our differences make us stronger.
* We promote equitable treatment for students and colleagues.
* We seek to understand the culture of the people we work with and serve.
* We set high standards for ourselves and our students.
We continually improve the quality of our work.
* We cultivate creative ideas and visionary leadership.
* We learn from our mistakes.
* We don't make excuses.
Clarke County School District is a publicly funded organization
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Clarke County School District are copyright Clarke County School District.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Clarke County School District. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Clarke County School District will take precedence over any information provided on this site.