Located at the intersection of routes US 13 and US 9, Laurel is within a 150 mile radius of many major cities, including Washington DC, Baltimore, Philadelphia, and Norfolk.
- To encourage family involvement in all aspects of our children’s education.
- To offer a disciplined and environment conducive to learning.
- To provide the opportunity for each student to reach his/her full potential.
- To develop a partnership among business, education, and community.
- To have all students respect self and others.
- To establish higher standards in student performance.
Laurel School District is a publicly funded organization
No. of Schools: 5
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Laurel School District are copyright Laurel School District.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Laurel School District. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Laurel School District will take precedence over any information provided on this site.