Our Mission and Core Values
Help all students achieve their highest academic and character potential using proven, accelerated academic programs while providing a safe environment.
These Core Values manifest the Vision, making the Mission attainable:
* Learned citizens draw on the knowledge of the Ancients (scholarship)
* Accelerated academic program exceeds Colorado standards
* Classical Education Latin instruction provides foundation for language acquisition of American English, as well as European languages (Grammar, Logic & Rhetoric)
* Core Knowledge curriculum provides solid, sequenced, specific and shared learning
* Curricula chosen reflect the mission of Caprock Academy are proven effective through solid research and proper implementation
* Integrates into classroom-learning purposeful character education based on widely accepted virtues such as integrity, respect and honor
* Community oriented
* Active family involvement
* Firm code of conduct
* Dress code
* Highly qualified, passionate teachers
* Independent governing board (increased autonomy in exchange for accountability)
* Accountable to families through yearly surveys
* Ongoing staff development
* Student evaluations
Caprock Academy is a Charter School organization
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Caprock Academy are copyright Caprock Academy.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Caprock Academy. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Caprock Academy will take precedence over any information provided on this site.