The vision of ARUESD is to create an environment in which staff and parents project and live their belief that "All students will learn...all students will succeed!"
* Students will demonstrate academic proficiency by meeting world class standards.
* Staff will be self-reflective practitioners committed to constant improvement and apply the knowledge and skills needed to ensure student success.
* Students will effectively contribute as participating members in our culturally and linguistically diverse society.
* Staff and students will achieve technological proficiency.
* District will attain measurable outcomes and be accountable through on-going program assessment and evaluation.
* Parents and community members will be engaged in all facets of the educational program as the foundation for student success.
Alum Rock Union School District is a publicly funded organization
No. of Schools: 24
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Alum Rock Union School District are copyright Alum Rock Union School District.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Alum Rock Union School District. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Alum Rock Union School District will take precedence over any information provided on this site.