Please click Job Postings to view current employment opportunities.
The Somerton School District is a growing elementary district serving over 2,400 students in four schools from preschool to eighth grade from diverse cultural backgrounds. Families from Hispanic, Anglo, Indian, and Black bring a rich cultural mixture to our community and schools.
Somerton School District Mission Statement
Somerton School District Community values each child, pledges a commitment to ensure a safe, nurturing environment and prepares life-long learners as contributing members of a global society.
Somerton School District Belief Statement
- Children come first
- All children can and have the right to learn
- Children have unlimited potential to contribute now
- A safe, mutually kind, nurturing environment is important for success
- In high expectations, striving for excellence and personal best
- In fairness and equity
- Parent and community involvement is vital to student learning
- In the importance of learning, accepting and respecting our diversities
- In responsibility and accountability
- Learning is an interactive, life-long process
- Effective instruction and learning are interesting, challenging, and fun
- We need each other
United in these beliefs, our mission is assured!
Somerton Elementary School District No. 11 is a publicly funded organization
No. of Schools: 5
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Somerton Elementary School District No. 11 are copyright Somerton Elementary School District No. 11.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Somerton Elementary School District No. 11. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Somerton Elementary School District No. 11 will take precedence over any information provided on this site.