The Education Board and Education of Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community support the Strategic Planning Process incorporated by the department, staff, Director, and Special Area Coordinators. In addition, the Board agrees to support the mission of the five prioritized goals and objectives of the department.
1. Communication - Create a regular system and methods of communication.
2. Promote professional growth and leadership development for employees, community members and students.
3. Development partnerships to create a healthy and successful community.
4. Create a system that will develop, nurture and promote the O'Odham-Piipaash languages and culture values.
5. Coordinate, maximize and manage resources.
The Board recognizes the Education Department Strategic Plan as the instrument for coordinating, monitoring, and evaluating all programs within the department.
Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community Education Department is a Native American organization
No. of Schools: 2
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community Education Department are copyright Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community Education Department.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community Education Department. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community Education Department will take precedence over any information provided on this site.