The mission of Alta Vista High School is to provide each student a diverse education in a safe and supportive environment that promotes respect, self-discipline, creativity, academic excellence and service to the community.
The teachers and staff of Alta Vista High School will work with parents and the community to assist students in developing skills essential to becoming independent adults who will succeed and contribute responsibly to their community.
Why teach at Alta Vista High School?
* Generous starting salaries
* Excellent benefits packages including free health, dental and vision insurance
* 401K options with company match program
* Small campus setting with a friendly and cooperative staff
* Autonomy to create, teach and individualize courses
* Block scheduling (teach three classes a day, Monday - Thursday; Fridays are designated as flex days)
* Supportive administrative staff
Alta Vista High School is a Charter School organization
No. of Schools: 1
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Alta Vista High School are copyright Alta Vista High School.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Alta Vista High School. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Alta Vista High School will take precedence over any information provided on this site.