The Mission of the Tolleson Union High School District is to Guarantee Higher Levels of Learning for All Students.
Purpose of TUHSD
All students will successfully master the basic skills necessary to be successful at the next level of learning.
All students will learn how to learn.
All students will exit our system as self-directed learners.
All students will develop and act in a way that reflects a positive sense of who they are....confident and capable.
A place where all who enter are welcomed. You will find safety, meaning, happiness, success, and knowledge. Our student's journey will bridge the gap between school and the world, a bridge whose cables of knowledge, understanding, and application offer support for all that enter.
A place of educational excellence and equity, where academic and behavioral expectations are clearly defined, where success for all is a reality, risk taking is rewarded and quality performance is the norm.
A place where community members can gather to spend pleasant time with one another, a showplace... where students share their work with their peers, their mentors and parents. A place where all faculty and staff, higher education, business and industry, students, parents and the community work together to form a seamless transition from pre-k to post 12.
A place where people of all colors, old and young, rich and poor, strong and weak, learned and unlearned convene to honor the accomplishments of the past, celebrate the joys of the present, and relish the challenges, hopes and dreams of the future.
1. All students can learn but not the same way nor at the same rate.
2. Schools control the conditions for successful learning.
3. Success in learning builds upon successful past learnings.
4. Students need a positive adult advocate in their lives.
5. Students need to be responsible for their actions.
6. Parents need to be involved in the education of their children.
7. Teachers make a difference in the lives of children.
8. A caring, supportive learning environment promotes learning for all children.
9. Schools need to equip all students with the skills and knowledge necessary to be successful today and tomorrow.
10. All people need to be treated with dignity and respect.
11. All people have inherent value and worth.
Tolleson Union High School District is a publicly funded organization
No. of Schools: 3
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Tolleson Union High School District are copyright Tolleson Union High School District.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Tolleson Union High School District. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Tolleson Union High School District will take precedence over any information provided on this site.