Prescott School District graduates will be prepared for their rightful place in the 21st century workplace as responsible, caring and productive citizens.
Each Prescott Public School student will be given the best possible education opportunities through the use of research-based teaching strategies and access to technologies. Their performance will meet or exceed world class standards.
The faculty and staff will prepare students for success by providing:
· A clean, safe, and well disciplined learning environment.
· Equitable treatment for all.
· Opportunities for parent and community involvement.
· High Standards of academic excellence.
· Rich curricula presented through a variety of instructional strategies and technology that will meet the needs of the diverse school culture.
· Examples of encouragement and inspiration needed for students to become lifelong learners.
PRESCOTT PUBLIC SCHOOLS is a publicly funded organization
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of PRESCOTT PUBLIC SCHOOLS are copyright PRESCOTT PUBLIC SCHOOLS.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by PRESCOTT PUBLIC SCHOOLS. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from PRESCOTT PUBLIC SCHOOLS will take precedence over any information provided on this site.